Tuesday, November 14, 2017

TRAVEL - AMSTERDAM 2016


Some of you may know from my social media, I went to Europe last year, alone, sounds like fun, dangerous, scary, cool, but you know... IT WAS SUCH A LONELY TRIP but I learned a lot. SO, why did I go to Europe alone? I had a summer program at Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, I did fashion marketing class so exhausting but it was fun, I met new people from around the world, then I thought "oh fashion marketing classes it'll be boring af" but no, NO. In two weeks we had to arrange everything to make a fashion show, and a fashion magazine. We had to get sponsorships, models, makeup artists industry for providing our fashion show. I met wonderful people, Giulia my Italian smoking partner, Annelies from  Belgium such a talented girl, Magda the coolest Polish photographer on campus which happened to be my project leader, Summit our favorite project leader he showed us Amsterdam, basically. So many memorable things happened, my favorite one was after the fashion show was held some of the students and the project leaders stole some leftover beers and drank it behind the school building *i think it was forbidden to drink at a public space or University property* but after we drank a couple of bottles, a security came to us and told us we should move out, then we moved to the side of canal we hang out and drank all of the beers 'til three am, it was our farewell party :( The next two weeks I spent my days in Amsterdam alone, but I got the chance to see Beyoncé Formation Tour in Paris. So many shits happened, I missed my flight to Paris, yes, I know, stupid. So me and another guy who missed the flight too, we were looking for the best way to go to Paris the cheapest and fastest. Finally we took the train straight from Schiphol to Gare du Nord. I arrived in Paris, straight to the hostel, I didn't know that the hostel that I slept in was soooo fuckin far from the tourism spots. From that moment I hate visiting Paris, but Beyonce was ah-maziiiing. Luckily I stayed in Paris for just two days, before I left Paris I visited Louis Vuitton Foundation and Colette, wanted to visit more museums and art space but I didn't have the time and money, I had to go back to Amsterdam by bus after that. Back in Amsterdam, I visited museums, smoked more weed, enjoying loneliness ha ha, went to the most interesting thrift market Ij Hallen, then I went to 22fest to see Honne, fucking amazing, I met more people, Julia, we were like Honne number one fans, front row, knew all the lyrics, she started a conversation then she introduced me to her group of friends, spent that night with them. I joined their after party at one of their house, drunk, stoned, and shits happened again, Julia was so kind she wanted me to used her credit card for über, but my apartment was very far from the after party, so I took the bus, then I fell a sleep on the bus until the last stop, but the bus driver was very kind he showed me the way to my apartment, he waited for my another bus to come, but I had to spent extra money! So, that's my story and experience going to Europe alone, it was a good time, wish I could go back to Amsterdam and live there, someday I might! I think I'm in love with Amsterdam, until now.



No comments:

Post a Comment