Monday, November 4, 2013
Sorry guys, life has been so hectic. I don't have time for doing something that's not related to "college"thing, even spare my time for sit on my chair and write something on my blog. So.... I want to share about my 3 months of pain (kidding).
- Ciputra World Fashion Week
- Fall Out Boy's Concert
- Not so good mid semester scores..
- New (old)
Firstly, I got to go to CWFW. I got the invitation from my college! The first day I went to Furla, Boss, and Red Valentino show. It was amazing... And someone from Fimela.com and "She" radio took my picture! but they didn't publish it.. sad! Then, second day I went to Versace Collection show... Lastly, I got the chance to be a fitter/dresser for my senior fashion show at CWFW! So excited!
Nº 2... Fall Out Boy Save Rock and Roll Tour in Jakarta! It was on 19 october... I've been waiting for FOB since I was in elementary school!!! Patrick and Pete was so heavenly gorgeous! They played so well so here the set list:
- The Phoenix
- I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
- A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a Little More "Touch Me"
- This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race
- Alone Together
- Guitar Solo
- Beat It(Michael Jackson cover)
- Death Valley
- Sugar, We're Goin Down
- Young Volcanoes
- I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)
- Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy
- Drum Solo
- Dance, Dance
- Just One Yesterday
- I Don't Care
- My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'Em Up)
- Save Rock and Roll
- Thnks fr th Mmrs
I think after The Phoenix they played Thriller...... This setlist I took from a website maybe they're wrong or just me?
- My phone's dead during the concert so I can't take any picture
- My face is full of people's sweat.
- I couldn't breathe.